I am a young management professional with more than 11 years of experience in management, outsourcing, customer service, consulting, IT and the startup environment.
Highly adaptable, I manage to strive in both the Corporate, somewhat rigid way of doing business and the Entrepreneurial more agile and flexible one. I am interested in a Manager of Managers or of Processes position. Outgoing, analytical and energetic I am seeking a career that fits my professional skills, personality and entrepreneurial aptness.
As an avid biker and obsessed with urban mobility I am very interested in the subject and managed to get involved with NGOs and think tanks on the matter.
Father of one, I am very passionate about optimization in my day to day activities, from automating processes and flows in order to deliver faster results at work to better managing to heat up my newborn baby's milk, I try to use math in my favor no matter what the task.
CGS is a business applications, enterprise learning and outsourcing services company that supports clients’ core business activities. For over 30 years, CGS has supported more than 3500 global enterprises, regional companies and government agencies. Headquartered in New York City, CGS employs more than 7000 professionals across North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Being an Internal Entrepreneur I am in charge with determining areas of improvement and optimizing processes throughout the Organization based on Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Implementing, Managing and Internal Compliance Auditing on two State Aid Programs with a total budget of 10+ mil Euro.
- Mapping Realestate needs and optimizing workspace utilization generating up to 250k Euro save per Year.
- Optimizing Human Resources, Administrative, Financial and Information Technology processes with different initiatives like no-paper and less middle-players=less hassle policies.
- Developing and Implementing an Internal Helpdesk Department, Application, Workflows and Processes.
- Developing an Intranet platform for the entire company for communication and different operational needs.
- Working with the Marketing Team on improving the overall Company Image, internal and external, new and existing hires and B2B.
- Developing and Implementing a Mentoring program to recruit and grow in-house talent.
- Determining and Mapping Contractual Compliance and Ensuring timely implementation.
TradeCamel is an interactive application that encourages the free trade of ideas, goods and services but also altruistic gestures by offering gifts and donations.
Managed to launch a service that exceeded our best expectations by a factor of three in terms of early adoption of the product during the first 72hrs after launch.
- Supervised all Project phases: Development, Testing and Release, using the Agile methodology.
- Co-founded and recruited a team of 7 members to help coordinate all aspects.
Acting as an Account and a Service Delivery Manager on several lines of business for the third largest mobile provider in the US.
- Managed a team of 120 people divided into 9 teams and 4 programs in charge of inbound and outbound back-office functions.
- Developed and managed an on-going Forum for all the Top Management to discuss general area of opportunities, forming a think-tank focused on innovation and generating change within the organization.
- Set new standards in quality and quantity for the lines of businesses managed; improving a CSAT Key Performance Indicator by more than 50% in comparison with the competition in less than 6 months.
- Won several World-wide, Company and Local competitions.
Advanced studies of engineering that generally deals with the application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
Electrical Engineering Students' European Association is an apolitical, non-governmental and non-profit organization, present in 28 countries and 53 universities across Europe with over 4000 members which targets and trains through its activities students from electrical profile Universities, Institutes and Technical Schools in Europe. It creates opportunities for students to reach their potential in academic, professional and social life.
- Ever since I joined EESTEC I took over the responsibility of being project coordinator for an International Exchange Program where I had to manage all the aspects of the event.
- As the president of EESTEC I was in charge with coordinating Board and General assembly meetings, task management of the board, task division all the legal and financial matters of the organization.
- Awarded Honorific Member title.
10 years Experience
3 years Experience
5 years Experience
3 years Experience
Catalin is one of the best professionals I've met. He is a person with strong analytical capabilities, results-oriented, dedicated for his profession and with a very good understanding of the business. He is a natural born leader and every single one of his projects have succeeded beyond expectations.
If you were to look for the definition of critical thinking, look no further as Catalin encompasses all the traits. It has taken me nine years to get to know the range of Catalin’s knowledge and areas of expertise and I still don’t feel as if I’ve grasped the full extent of his many talents. We have been co-workers for almost a decade and have collaborated in numerous ways in which I was able to discover his diligence and passion when he gets involved in any projects. He sees beyond the limits, has a keen sense of humor and will strive under any adversity. Needless to say that his leadership style and ability to deliver a difficult message render him a revered and popular manager and mentor.
Romanian - Mother tongue
English - Advanced speaking, listening and writing
Cycling, Cooking, Board Games, Movies, Inline Skating